- This event has passed.
Have you ever found yourself asking the following questions?
- Why do I always feel like I can never catch a break?
- Why do I continue to struggle with finances?
- Why do I continue playing the role of rescuer even after I’ve told myself that it isn’t my responsibility to fix people?
- Why do I continue to attract unavailable people or find myself being unavailable to the ones who are interested in me?
- Why do I continue being challenged physically?
These and innumerable other questions are an endless mental loop we collectively battle. And what is it exactly that we are battling? I’ve called them our personal themes.
These themes range from the commonplace – ‘If you want it done right you have to do it yourself.’ – to the more complex – ‘It is unsafe to be me in this world.’
When we pause to reflect and examine what themes we may have housed within the subconscious, we can begin to gain clarity on our habitual attractions to the same challenges. What’s done is actually not done. Themes are malleable and we have the capability to cultivate new themes that are deliberately chosen rather than unconscious ones that we may keep defaulting to.
I call this process Revisioning and it is a therapeutic tool I have been refining for many years.
With hundreds of case studies, practice classes and forums to date, the willingness to dive into exploring these themes has helped many to track the origin of the cause that has shaped their living history. In this two hour workshop, we’ll have a chance to revision new, empowering inner themes that lawfully reflect in our outer experience.
Spiritual Teacher, Global Literacy Advocate, Coaching
Executive Director/Founder: Kaleidoscope Child Foundation
CoFounder: Nandi Dass, Inc