In Spiritual Mind Treatments, we move into the consciousness of knowing, and seeing ourselves as perfect. We are not subject to our old patterns of thought and belief, but aware there is a divine pattern already existing within.
There are five steps involved in a Spiritual Mind Treatment:
1. Recognition: Acknowledge, in your own words, the Allness and Wholeness of God, specifically the aspects of God that are pertinent to the purpose of your treatment (for instance: Love, Wholeness, Peace, etc). In this stage, as in meditation, you are seeking the deepest possible awareness of, and immersion in, the Presence you feel in and around yourself and all others.
2. Unification: Declare, in your own words, your knowledge of the Truth about yourself: that you are one with God…that you are not all God is, but all that you are is God…that “God in me, as me, is me.” Allow this awareness of Oneness to pervade your entire consciousness. Know with your whole being “I am that which Thou art; Thou art that which I am.” Still speaking from your all-pervading consciousness of God’s All-ness and Oneness, accept the knowing that all the statements about your Oneness with God are the Absolute Truth.
3. Realization: Realize and form a new idea or thought or feeling about the good you desire. In your own words, declare that this is already so and this is already yours. If necessary declare that any apparent obstruction in your thought to this idea is now dissolved in the light of Truth. In this stage, your purpose is to embody the idea of the good you desire, creating the shift in consciousness which allows you to see it clearly as yours already, because of the Spiritual Truth of your being. The more complete the realization, your perception of spiritual Truth, the more clear and complete will be the manifestation. This step is complete when you experience it as already realized.
4. Gratitude: In your own words, express your gratitude for knowing the manifestation already exists in your life and accept its demonstration. This step is also known as the Celebration step.
5. Release: Clearly and completely release your word to the action of the Law (the Law, not the Universe, or God’s Love, or some other concept, but the Law) knowing that as you have spoken, it is now done. Release is important.
CSL Asheville Practitioners offer Spiritual Mind Treatments during Sunday Celebrations of Life